Saturday, March 9

Did you ever feel or through this situation ?

Assalammualaikum and Hello Readers !


Did you ever feel or through when you into someone new in your life but suddenly your past came up and tell you they miss you ? 

I did ! 

But , what is their point by saying " I miss you " ?

Maybe for them , it just a words . But for me , its a FEELING .

Feeling that come from your heart not mouth .

Who still into his ex's ? I am . But I have to move on and face new life . 

I have him . The one who make me strong , the one who pull me up when I'm down . 

But why I have to into my past , again ?! 

Be thankful for who been with you Faraziella ! Your past just a psycho in your life . 

Remember all the bad thing he had done to you . Everything that make you cry . Don't bother if he say something sweet until you regret why you let him go . You do it for a reason . Good reason ! 

Just remember you deserve better . 

Concentrate on your future . The one who with you now . 

Bye ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment